Resolution: 300 dpi @ actual size is best
Trim: 1/8" bleed on top and bottom. 1/2" left and right
- Each layer (or TIFF file) should be named with intended depth position of layer (ie.: Foreground, Mid, Background, etc.)
- Each layer should be provided, in its entirety, without "holes" left in areas obscured by foreground elements.
- Each layer or file should be the exact same resolution, size, and color space. If additional Photoshop work is needed to be done to create a missing bleed or missing information in the layers it may require billable time above and beyond the original effect preparation charges.
- Flat layer and Volumetric 3D Depth can also be achieved from single, flat images (hi-res scans, transparencies, etc.), at an additional expense.
File type: Should be set-up as Photoshop or TIFF files
Resolution: 300 dpi @ actual size
Trim: 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides
- Each flip image should be an individual file or discrete, opaque layer in a single multi-layer Photoshop document.
- Each flip image file should be the exact same resolution, size, and color space.
- Additional Photoshop work needed to bring files within above specifications may be billed above and beyond individual effect preparation charges.